SiteApex is a website content management system developed by OSM Networks. We developed SiteApex to meet a growing need for businesses and organizations of all sizes who need an up-to-date website. SiteApex gives you the tools every business or organization should have to be successful online.
Over the past year, the SiteApex Development Team has been working hard on improvements that will make updating your website even easier.
We are excited to launch our newest updates in
SiteApex 6! Our Calendar Module, News Manager,
News Letters, Admin Area etc. is now updated with a variety of new features! We have even added a new feedback system so you can tell us what YOU want to see! At OSM Networks
we are committed to providing the updates that will benefit you most.
To view more details on these updates click here.
Site Apex Standard Features
Editing pages is similar to using a word processor. Features:
- Add/ edit sections and categories.
- Add/ edit and deactivate pages.
- Change the order of the sections and categories.
- Preview before publishing.
- Add images, PDF files and multimedia.
- Set the viewing & editing permissions.
|Photo Albums Showcase your products, events and community. Features:
|- Add multiple photo galleries
- Displays a thumbnail, enlarged view and slideshow
- Add titles & descriptions
- Keyword search
- Upload multiple photos using a point-and-click form
- Thumbnail view is automatically created
- Upload a custom photo background
- Select from traditional or alternative view
With our updated Calendar, you receive a variety of new, beneficial features:
- New event categories with colour codes
- New fancybox modal view for coming events plug-in
- List Calendar Events upgraded to simplify activating/deactivating events
- Updated weekly based calendar layouts to use correct year
- Updated registration events to include the event name properly in notification emails
Blog is a web-log, an informal way to communicate with your customers.
A Blog can be useful for journal-type updates, expressing viewpoints ...
BTW, Blogs are good for generating search engine traffic.
Personalize enewsletters, send to any user group on your site, manage email lists, and track results. Features:
- Newsletters can be sent to any user group(s)
- Easy editing: insert images & links, preview & edit before sending
- Personalize with FirstName, LastName, Address, Email, Phone, Fax, User Name, Password
- Allows users to remove themselves from mailing list
- View history (enewsletter list, date/time sent, user group, received, click-thrus)
The Module Landing Page...
New improved design to make integrate brand controlled styling.
Clickable quicklinks to modules, details on recent usage and system prompting to encourage admin to update site.